September 12, 2008

Well now...

Only a little over two weeks since my last post! I guess that's an improvement over what accumulated the time before that...

Busy are the times and times are busy. Yeeess indeedy. Between full-time college with Patrick Henry, a part-time job with Aaron Schock who's running here in IL for US congress, and the general liveliness of life, it's fun right about now. I had this completely boring post written up of what I'd done during my temporary internet demise, but I decided against it for the its inherent nature of, um...being boring. Not that what I'd done was boring, but reading about someone's life and that someone relying on his picture gallery to remember further specifics...here's a portion:

Think of it as extrapolating the whole "only real men wear pink" ordeal. ...and my first time going to a Pekin Manor [mini] Hymnsing (the lone Bandy). July 4th came and went...I'm looking through my picture library to remember all these events. Followed by putting in a new kitchen floor. The old one turned sour on us after the dishwasher broke and soaked various pieces of our cork flooring. We replaced that dishwasher who knows when. But! I have a specific date on the floor replacement, so that's a good thing.

...

Yesterday was spent delivering 4'x8' signs for Schock...around 300 miles of driving that began around 9:15 AM or so. Pictures were taken during that time, so once I get my new compy (MacBook on the way), I'll post pictures from that. As well, Tuesday was sign set-up day in Peoria, though I don't have many pictures from that day except for one or two I took with my phone at "the busiest intersection of the tri-county area."

I guess that's it for now...I'll leave y'all with a few shots...


July 4th...let freedom ring



remember those puppies? ...they're bigger now



the result of a recent head injury



Ashton gone + the rest of the family home = Grace-pictures! (my little sister's cuter than yours...whoever you are)



Sunsets by Sam Evans, Inc.


y'all have a blessed day...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, so your sister is really cute, but I have to put up an argument on her being cuter than my little sister. :D LOL!

Jesi

Jessica McDonald said...

*faints* You've finally actually posted!!! :-D *claps*

And I must differ. You haven't seen "cute" 'til you've seen MY little sisters. :-) So there! :-D LOL! Though I will say yours are pretty cute as well. :-D

See y'all tomorrow!

In Christ Alone,

Jess