September 22, 2008

sign delivery, take one

Back awhile and some time before that...September 11, to be exact...Schock headquarters asked me to deliver signs. I was given a list of destinations for the day, directions on how to get from here to there, and the total mileage was around 260 miles...that included driving from home, driving about delivering signs, then driving back home. I knew it'd be quite the day, so I decided to bring along my camera...hehe...


an attempt at organization while driving...a total failure



crossing over...some river...lol



trying to figure out where on earth I was



no comment :P



looking into the past while seeing the future at the same time of being in the present



the load for the day...one sign at a time



directioneering



first stop...or second one...erm...completed!





EUREKA!!! [rather obvious]



lunchtime on the road...oh yes



the Lord decided to send some rain...good times



so...imagine Ashton...driving...eating lunch...taking a picture...trying to make sure he's on the road...while the rain comes down in droves *grin*



hey now, I had to get a coffee at some point or another...it's practically required



I thought that another drink from Starbucks wouldn't hurt anything


So once all the 4x8' signs were delivered, I picked up Emil where he works on the way home, but not without taking some residential signs down south...we had some interesting conversations on the way involving this video...never a boring moment with the Bandy's, lemme tell ya...



...then there was that one day I delivered around 30,000 snicker bars...


2 comments:

Justin said...

Glad your still alive with all the multitasking you did while driving....

Oh and that video is way to funny! LOL

Mr. Riggenbach said...

Ashton,

We want a sign. Really, how do we get one?

Karen