March 1, 2008

a birthday party

Last night the Bandy family descended upon our favorite chinese restaurant located down south somewhere in particular to celebrate an uncle's birthday. Talk about a evening filled with cholesterol: the food is GREAT and results with enough heart burn to justify a bottle of Tums. Just look at this platter full of chinese goodness...




So yes, I like chinese food...it must be hereditary.

T'was a wonderful evening...






now you see them...




now you don't...kinda






worry spreads across Emil's face as he considers the possibility of me taking his crab rangoon












the birthday person himself




i always knew good things were in store for my future ;)




a priceless look from Emil

4 comments:

Jessica McDonald said...

*cruelty* I'm starving...!!!

LOL. Looks delicious! :D

Holly said...

yay for birthdays and chinese food :D

Simply Tiffany said...

mmmmmm....my but doesn't that look tasty... So, how far "south" did ya' have to go to find that? ;-)

Ashton said...

Jessica,

*grin* T'was indeedy. Do y'all like Chinese, then...?

Holly,

Goodness, you haven't been on here in awhile...where you been? ;P Though then again, I can't remember the last time I commented on your blog, either. *angel* Ah welllll. Yes, yay for each! :D

Tiffany,

Hmm...I don't know if that should be public information... Shouldn't hurt anything that much. ;D We went down south to Taylorville, probably over two hours from y'all's house. You trying to prepare a future meal for someone in particular? ;)