February 26, 2007

Liberty Day, etc.

The Post of Many Pictures


Mr. Erber


Bill Potter


Doug Phillips


the Erberauntey Singers singing Revolutionary Tea...awesome song, btw ;-)


the reenactment of the 2nd Virginia Convention




~~~


my sister Grace


Virginia Grace and my second sister, Naomi


I couldn't believe this pic when I saw it...5 of us Bandys in one picture! *everyone gasps*


third sister, Ruth


the men lining up for battle


then Abigail and I dancing :-D


We also enjoyed quite the snowstorm on the way home from Liberty Day: 3 inches of freezing rain and snow. However, the trip wasn't as extended compared to our St. Louis expedition--only about half an hour more than usual. (first St. Louis, next Chicago, after that... ???)

On schedule for this weekend--

another debate tourney! But this time in Louisville...and with two additional speeches: impromptu and persuasive. What is the subject for the persuasive, you might ask? Mac vs. Windows, in favor of the Macintosh (of course!). And after much deliberation, we finally decided upon where we're staying:

an unknown place.

(Background: torn between staying at a hotel and host housing [FREE!], we decided yesterday upon the latter option)

So begins another busy week for the Bandys...

5 comments:

Ryan Pedinsky said...

neat pictures!
I'm not sure what the event was, but I recognize at least one person there (besides toi) so I'm guessing it had some connection with Vision Forum.

Anonymous said...

yay! Photos! It appears that yours turned out a bit better than ours! :D

jessica

Anonymous said...

It's posting time!

Unknown said...

Hey Stranger!
Just wanted to say hello ... and yes I got a blogger because Google (and Windows *cough cough*) are the best! :D
TTYL and God bless!
(If you don't know who I am, I'll tell you.)

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! Me is jealous...I've always wanted to go to something like that. *nods* Looks like you guys had fun. =)