February 8, 2007

Daily Dialogue

Two of our convos from today--gotta love Bandy conversations. ;-)

Emil calls me from the other room while I'm playing guitar...

"Shut the door!"
Me: "What?"
Him: "Please shut the door!"
Me: "What did you say?"
Him: "Shut the door!"
Me: "Shut what?"
Him: "The door!"
Me: "What about it?!"
Him: "Shut it!"
Me: "Oh! Ok..."

I couldn't hear him very well... *halo*

Then another one:

Grace shows Naomi the letter "p"...

Grace: "Naomi, what's that letter?"
Naomi: "But don't you know what it is?"
Grace: "Of course I do! I know all 24 letters of the alphabet!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naomi's a such a pumpkin--too cute.

(I keep on forgetting you have this blog!)

Have a fabulous rest of the weekend, Ashton!

Cheers.

Alexander Blair said...

You're sure she hasn't seen too much of Jack Bauer? *halo*