January 15, 2007

Points of Hereunto and Utterly Sensible Matters

This morning while browsing for a suitable secondary lens for my D50, I came across this one...a rather nice lens at an affordable price and it seemed like most current owners are satisfied with its abilities. However, "an affordable price" for some could mean "out of price range" for others. The latter example would be myself. I also have a habit of creating tons of tabs (multiple windows within a main window) within Safari. So...leaving the tab up for the lens, I moved on to other things.

(2 hours later...)

(minimizing windows is an awesome technique, by the way)

I went back to Safari, planning to do some more camera research. After going through different websites comparing prices, reading reviews, things like that, I decided to refresh the original page. The thing was almost 15 dollars cheaper!!

It's always nice to see stuff like that happen.

Hmmmm, pictures should be posted sometime, methinks.

No comments: