January 2, 2007

He Restoreth My Soul

He scribbled down his thoughts on a piece of paper, attempting to sorting them out. The confused rabble permeated his mind - it needed an outlet. Then a soothing spirit washed over him, bringing comfort in this time of need. Suddenly his thoughts mattered no longer.

When peace like a river
Attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot,
Thou hast taught me to say

It is well
It is well
With my soul.


He laid his burden before the Savior, leaving it to His care, knowing that whatever might be done...

The situation was in His hands.

Broken and poured out
For the love of His creation,
God paid a debt
That He didn't owe.
Bearing my pain,
When not one was His equal
And wearing my shame
So that I could know Him.

He gave us all
He had to give
So that we could truly live

So let's give all
We have to Him
So that we can be

Completely free.

~ Completey Free by Big Daddy Weave

No comments: