November 26, 2006

Tagged!

Soo....I've been tagged by Kikki and Lizzie to... *ahem*

"List 6 things about yourself which are either weird, habitual, unusual, or just plain fun to hear about and tag six to ten others in the [Blogger/Xanga/Wordpress] world, who then, in the spirit of not wussing out, must read words like these and follow the same rules you did."

I have no clue who came up with that title.

So, without further ado...

1. When driving at night, I have a tendency to stare at oncoming cars...

why? To figure out what make/model they are, of course. ;-) (however, this does not happen when their brights are on :-P )

2. I enjoy making strange faces. :-D Some examples...




3. Whenever I brush my teeth, on average I take around 3-5 minutes to do so.

4. I'll just say this much for number 4--you should see what happens when I'm cooking in the kitchen. ;-D

5. We all know this happens in our lives: the kitchen table gets knocked out of place--it becomes crooked, not perpendicular to the refrigerator! This is a paranoia of mine. When it happens, regardless of the situation occurring (supper-time, birthday parties, during school, etc.), I move it back in place.

6. This is kind of along the lines of the second one...but...

I can cross my eyes, wiggle my ears, and roll my tongue all at the same time.


Time to do the tagging...

1. Melissa McDonald
2. Annie
3. Samuel Evans
4. Josiah Candler
5. David Price
6. Emil Bandy


If you don't have a blog, you can leave a comment with your tag instead. :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I get to be the first post!=)

You have some weird, habitual, unusual, or just plain fun, things there. =)

Thanks for doing it!

Unknown said...

I was already tagged! :-P

Here's I'll repost mine, just for you ;-)

"List six things about yourself which are either weird, habitual, unusual, or just plain fun to hear about. Then tag six to ten others in the xanga world, who then, in the spirit of not wussing out, must read words like these and follow the same rules you did."

1. I remember things. I should seriously go to work for some kind of secret agency because I can remember phone numbers, birthdays, middle names, clothes, dates... everything, with no problem at all. And HAHA to all of you because I slack off in school and still make good grades because I'm a great test taker, for all they are is regurgitation of fact.

2. Umm wow this is hard already... I like horror films! I love being scared and refuse to examine my own morbid curiosity into the otherworldly, supernatural, and slightly occultic things. I do need to throw in a disclaimer though: I am in no danger of being hoodwinked by said things, for I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb of God and reject as completely false and evil those things which are not in keeping with God's nature and general and special revelation. Fear not for my eternal soul.

3. I rarely spend my money on music that I'm not 100% sure I'll like. So I kind of box myself into certain genres, but I am always, always willing to listen to something at least once, as long as I don't have to spend my own money on it, haha. If you're interested in broadening my horizons, please feel free to do so for I love almost all music.

4. I really love the world and all the people in it and their languages and cultures. I would someday like to have mastered all the major Romance languages with a few Slavic ones thrown in for good measure. I have fanciful dreams of living in the countryside (always the countryside, never the city) of a dozen or so countries, including Spain, France, Italy, and Russia.

5. Running out of interesting things about me... Ummm I'm half German and half Irish/Scottish/some combination of the two and I love celebrating my heritage at Oktoberfest dances and Celtic games. I am also Southern-born by the grace of God and I will always harbor a slight prejudice against Yankees and Midwesterners, at least at first. Oh, and I hide my accent while I'm here at PHC.

6. I am a SAP. I always live in the past and I cry all the time and take everything personally and have very extreme emotions. I suppose this is true of all girls but I find myself extremely gifted in the area of "emotional breakdown." But, oddly enough, I am always called upon to give advice in situations, despite my lack of emotional stability, and I find that perhaps because of my extreme emotionalism, I am perceptive of those emotions which lurk behind people's eyes, the ones they deny if you call them on it. Thus I often avoid meeting people's eyes for I do not wish to first of all read what is in theirs, and second betray what is behind my own.

Anonymous said...

I have a good weird-face picture of you!!!!

Did you see my photobook?

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Lizzie! =)

And I'm with you Annie on number six. That's like me exactly. =)

Oh and Ashton, you sure did look happy in those wedding pics. *grin*

americanpatriot87 said...

You're good at the whole strange faces thing. :-P

americanpatriot87 said...

am NOT! :-P

Ashton said...

>Kikki...

Quite welcome. :-D Tags are always fun to do. :-)

>Annie...

I feel quite honored for the special comment post. hehe... ;-)

>Lizzie...

Aye, I saw it. :-D

>Guess Who...

I assume you're....Kikki? If so, which site did you see that had the wedding pics? :-P

>Christian...

are too. *grin*

Anonymous said...

ha ha =P

Tis Kikki