November 11, 2008

dancing and partying

Amidst a mess of papers (well, only writing one, actually...although there is quite a few papers on my floor), homework, housework, cleaning work, me dear Mother gone for the week on a vacation of sorts (panic and mayhem hasn't ensued yet...no worries, Mom), pictures are finally here! Despite being two months late with the former album...you must forgive me...I offer no excuses...

A Bloomington Dance


Schock Partying


So yes. Aaron Schock won! All the months of hard work and dedicated assistance from countless people finally culminated in the victory of our candidate. We were rather happy about that. ;) Unfortunately I wasn't able to stay later into the evening and watch the official festivities since it was getting late, yet we were able to see a partial live interview...that counts for something, at least. *grin* Things are now settling down post election...signs are being taken down...life moves on. [cue depressing violin solo]

And so you won't go off sorrowful after leaving the blog, I present unto you this picture...

3 comments:

Jessica McDonald said...

*dances* Yay! You posted pictures! *claps wildly and appreciately* Marvelous! :-D Those were so fun to look at! Thank you!

Haha...those sideburns make you look like someone off of a movie...*tries to think who* Um...it'll come to me... :-D hehe...

~Jess

Simply Tiffany said...

Um....we could start an online chant for a new post...I mean, come on! It's not like your busy, or anything! :)

Ashton said...

all updated. *grin*