June 9, 2008

karaoke

Random picture of the week, on the way home from church yesterday. Thanks to the McDonald/Hector/Davis families for inspiration. We even got a person to smile and shake their head at us...except in our situation we didn't almost run off the road while singing. ;) If you'd like to listen to the music to which we...er...swayed to the beat, then let the music play...enjoy! (four "to"s in one sentence...I think that's a personal record. now y'all will start counting in subsequent sentences, I bet'cha)



I'll try to get a longer post up sometime this week about what I've been up to lately. We'll see if I find the time...

3 comments:

Jessica McDonald said...

ROFLOL! Now I want to know what y'all are listening to that makes you sing with such...gusto. :-D LOL!!!

I'm lovin' it... :-D

Sierra said...

Wow...:)

Should I be scared?

Jessica McDonald said...

LOL, Sierra. I know I am! :-D