November 19, 2007

Hippy Papib Udihthurdaiy!!

We've another birthday folks and this time, it's Naomi's turn. Seven years of age she turns today (er, yesterday, I guess, looking at the time now), and those years have gone by quicker than I'd care to admit. I can still remember the day we drove to the hospital to see our new addition to the family...and for as long as I can remember, I've referred to her as my silly girl. ;) Of course, she tells me, "no, you're silly!" "No...you are!" "Nooo....you are, silly boy!" And...the conversation continues that way for a few minutes.

Here's some pictures from our evening:





Happy Birthday, Naomi!!!

8 comments:

TheSquibler said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI!!!!!!


(Her birthday is on the 19th? Thats freaky, my little brothers is on the same day!)

Ashton said...

Mmhmm, her birthday is indeed on the 19th...

that's neat. :D And no post celebrating his birthday? tsk, tsk, Eric. ;)

TheSquibler said...

None of my blogs are geared towards that type of posting.

Administrator said...

Happy Birthday Ruth dear! I hope your day was a glorious day! See ya Sunday!

Emil Bandy said...

Eric,

Ok..... that's weird that our families have two birthdays that are the same date.

Anonymous said...

Aww...she's so cute. :) My parents wedding anniversary was the 18th.

Oh, and I think the new Relient K christmas cd is really cool. I don't have it, I've just heard samples of it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I like the layout. ;-)

Administrator said...

Oh my gosh!
I put Ruth and meant Naomi! I'm soooo sorry Naomi!

Any road....Happy Birthday Naomi!:)