August 20, 2007

PHC

And so concludes our first day of the fall semester, 2007, with Patrick Henry College (or at least in three hours or so)...

Behold, the textbooks for this fall (computer to the side to give better scale)...



Classes include Western Literature 1, Theology of the Bible 1, History of the United States 1, and Logic. Total credits worth: 12. Amount of highlighters armed and ready to go: three so far. Marbles forfeited, given away, or otherwise lost: 9.

Now, back to your regular scheduled programming...

2 comments:

Ryan Pedinsky said...

Howdy there!
I seem to recognize one of those books...(Systematic Theology)

What is your major?

[Is that a PC in the photo? o_O]

Ashton said...

Hello to you as well!

Ahh, well, when I get accepted to PHC (Lord willing), I'll be majoring in government. As of right now, I'm just doing regular DL courses, which I can transfer to my major if I receive an adequate grade on them.

Definitely not! :D It's my Powerbook...