July 27, 2007

Creation Museum or Bust!

This afternoon, the Bandy family left for the Creation Museum located in good ol' Kentucky. Currently blogging on my Aunt's compy (which is a PC, by the way), I unfortunately have no access to pictures or videos...so, bear with me, I shall do all that good stuff when I've internet access on my Mac.

Though we had quite the adventurous morning: after Dad backed out the van, he found a pool of liquid on the floor. Once he inspected it for however long he inspected it, he called our (kinda) local automotive place and they told him to bring the van out there pronto. So they checked it out, and told him that our water pump was dead...gone...off to wherever water pumps go. They then ordered the pump, and told us it'd be installed sometime this afternoon...which, of course, was accomplished to the letter.

And here we are. :D Spending the night in Indiana, taking off early tomorrow morning, etc.

'night.

1 comment:

Joanna Cole said...

Hey there Ashton! This is Joanna Cole from TP IL.
I found your site from Eric Bender blog and so I thought I would say hello... Thanks for sending the pics to me btw I don't think I ever got around to thanking you for them!

You take really good pictures! so with that all said and done. Keep us posted! haha