June 11, 2007

Happy Birthdayness and General Updation

A shameless plug for Apple:

Safari for Windows

~~~

Yes, I know, I've been terrible about updating my blog--I apologize to y'all. I shall strive to post more often!

So, it's time to update.

Last week signaled my first week of full-time working, and not a better week could have occurred. Beautiful days, not exceeding 85 degrees (although the one day it went over--had the day off); receiving drenching rain and not wearing a jacket; nap times during long trips, such as that time we drove to Pittsfield over an hour away; wonderful lunches at the local mom and pop restaurants; and to top it all off, we swam at our neighbor's pool multiple times. :D

Also! On Friday Emil attained the age of 16 years. And to celebrate this event, a picture is posted. (with permission, of course ;)

That is...if I can find it.

Aha! Here we are--

Happy Birthday (albeit the few days late), Emil!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aye, you seriously need to post more often.
Happy birthday to Emil, albeit even more days late.

Ryan Pedinsky said...

Happy Birthday, Emil!

Ashton, you really should try out Firefox...And Linux!!! :D

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.