March 15, 2007

Taggedness

I hath been tagged by Jessica to...

Tag rules: ...list two things people do that you like, and two things they do that you don't like. You may tag no more than five others:

That I do like:
1. When people have the ability to converse easily with others.
2. Those who don't protest to their picture being taken. ;-)

That I do not like:
1. The way people slouch down while driving, just to be "cool," per say--it drives me crazy. :P
2. Those who own or buy a Windows computer!! ...just kidding. :D

Hummm....now to tag.

1. Jake Turnbull
2. Melissa McDonald
3. Erin Lester
4. Dan Middleton

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I can take a hint. :P

I agree with you 1 for dislikes....my brother's that way and it drives me crazy.

Anonymous said...

Lol! Hi Bandy! Things are going fairly well, all things considered. :-)

Vanity it might have been, but it was a great hoot. :-D

Anonymous said...

LOL

Josh Wheeler said...

Hey Ashton! Thanks for the birthday wishes. God bless you, bro!

Caleb said...

Yo dude! It's been awhile since I've commented here so I thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Do you like getting tagged by all those quiz thingys????